The book is written

Its done! I've written twenty three pages of short stories and wee tales of my day. Not shown it to too many people but I still feel quite confident about it. It might be a bit too short to be considered a book that anyone would buy, but I'm going to call it a day, lay it out and bind it none the less. It will be an exercise in learning how to do that if nothing else and I can revise it later anyway.

I dragged my toddler around the shops while I bought everything I think I need. Found a fabric stall going bankrupt who were selling all their stock off cheap. Bought a few meters of black fabric for £15.

I want to print the book on the same kind of paper that I draw onto anyway. This is so that people get the feeling that they are holding one of my sketchbooks of sorts. These illustrations are more like sketches rather than completed pieces that I'd tie to anything else. The writing is a bit experimental. The whole project is experimental. Any results from now will be interesting to me at least.

Comments